After many years of commitment and lashings of creativity, we are very proud to announce that as of today, our Creative Director, Richard Legg has become an official shareholder at The Creative Agency. Richard started his career at The Creative Agency in February 2012 as a Junior Graphic Designer and has over the years, become an integral part of the team. We wish him all the very best for a great future.
Social media marketing can be daunting for any business. It’s especially the case if – like many of our clients – you’ve been quite happily running a business for decades and successfully advertising by traditional means. All of a sudden, everyone’s saying you MUST be on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn… …the list seems endless. Perhaps you’re a little overwhelmed by all the technology. Or you’re only just getting to grips with your smartphone, let alone ‘tagging people’ on Instagram. And more fundamentally, you might be thinking: why does your business even need it? You’ve been going along OK without having to tweet your every move. Why change now? Well, before we say anything else: let us reassure you… Contrary to what you’ve been told – you do NOT have to jump on every social media platform this minute. Don’t get us wrong: social media marketing is a HUGE opportunity for any business. It’s exciting. It’s still so new. And it’s where a lot of your potential customers are – so of course, it’s worth using. But it’s crucial you approach social media marketing in a calm, organised and strategic way. Here at The Creative Agency, we can help you do just that. We’ve been taking this approach for our clients for some time now and it’s working wonders…
- We’re helping clients increase search engine optimised traffic to their websites…
- We’re helping them provide value to existing customers...
- And we’re helping them attract and engage new ones.
- Which platforms do our customers use? There is no point in using a youth-focused platform like Snapchat if your customers are mainly over 55 and retired. It’s not about using every platform; it’s about using the right ones.
- What do you want to communicate with your customers? Think here beyond ‘to sell your product or service’ and consider the kind of thing you want to tell them about. Do you want to show how your business works behind the scenes, or maybe provide some advice in your particular niche?
- How often do you want to communicate? The fastest way to fail at social media marketing is to do it without a schedule, as it will soon take over all your time. Social means being social, so you need to anticipate how much time you might need to interact if your marketing is successful.
- Who will do the communicating? You might wish to do all of your social media marketing as an individual, or you might prefer to do it all through the business. Neither option is wrong or right, but each will require a unique approach.
- What do you want to achieve? You need to establish one or two clear goals. If you’re looking to generate more leads, that will influence your message. If you want to use it purely for generating testimonials, that will require a different approach. Like any marketing channel, you should establish a return on investment the best way you can.
We are very excited to be celebrating Christmas early this year as we welcome Ramsden International on board with our Creative Team. It’s all stations go at The Creative Agency as we are designing our first Ramsden International Christmas Catalogue that will travel to many countries supplying food and confectionery to international retail outlets.